• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

sora looks better in kh1 or kh2

His looks (and especially his voice) have improved greatly since Kingdom Hearts.
  2. V

wat the non existent ones really are

I will give you credit for originality. In all my readings I have not encountered a theory like this. However, it lacks some support. Allow me Why do "some of the worlds that are important" have a keyblade master, while others do not? That cannot be explained. Not all hearts return to Kingdom...
  3. V

Whats your favorite world?

Neverland- the last Dinsey pit stop on a long quest; made you start thinking about what was to come End of the World- chernabog and the memories of the old worlds Hollow Bastion- the (apparent) end of the quest; it was a massive area
  4. V

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

The only thing (besides the unique storyline) that really stood out to me were the cutscenes. They're very advanced for being a GBA game. The game, all in all, gets a 6/10 from me.
  5. V

ansem report

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go? Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish? Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears. However, that is only this world's story...
Back