• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora's medallion

I thought he was gettin a new form, maybe wisdom or some other unknown kind, I doubt it's closing a keyhole since the sybol of his medallion is showing, and in every other keyhole sealing we've seen in videos there haven't been that.
  2. S

Nudity in KH2!?!?

By what it looks to me, it's not a nudy scene, it could just be someone getting beaten up real hard and Sora doesn't want Flounder to see that kinda violence. Cuz remember in the movie she turned human during the day, and in the picture it's clearly night.
  3. S

what would be the coolest drive form fusion in kh2

Sora and Minnie, yay for Sora in pink clothes, that'd be kinda funny.
  4. S

About Sora

I like it better, though in KH it was pretty cool too.
  5. S

what would be the coolest drive form fusion in kh2

A cool fusion would be Sora and Minnie, pink Sora who's a master of ultimate magic and items that can hurt. Just to get Sora's secure masculineness to show up.
  6. S

who else became a heartless?

Thats actually a good speculation, Kairi, even if you were trying to make a joke, why else would he destroy Marluxia and Larxenes plans if he didn't feel bad for Sora or Namine.
  7. S

New pic of Unknown Riku

That is not from ASAS, I've looked at ASAS enough. And everyone stop posting "it isn't new" all we need is one person to say that and thats all. It looks to me that he either isn't wearing his blindfold or his blindfold is up higher.
  8. S

have you noticed

Ok fan of KH, show the picture yopu mean, I don't think all of us have seen it. And about that castle in that other picture, I think it might be Merlins new house or some new world.
  9. S

Heartless

I think it's an ultimate evil out there again, like Ansem perhaps, who was able to create heartless artificially. Either that or their coming outta the door to the light.
  10. S

Question about End of the World

Yeah Ansem ruled over Hollow Bastion. About the destroyed buildings I thought it represented Chernabog still, like the destroyed buildings in Fantasia during his part.
  11. S

summons

From what I heard you can switch and even make new keychains, anyway I think they might have some summons from Monsters Inc., Toy Story, etc.
  12. S

Drive Theory

I agree with UnkownSora21, I think BHK will be for a tutorial, and I kinda doubt that he can do drive. Maybe he could switch into other forms like the basic idea of drive, and about that thing with Diz I think that BHK is trying to get to either Sora or Namine.
  13. S

The KHOBGG

Does that include locking every world?
  14. S

I cant believe that Atlantica is back!

Maybe his dorsel fin would change color, I don't get some of you, how can you say Atlantica and Halloween Town were bad. They were both put in not only for more story but also to show what Donald's magic is capable of, also Halloween isn't even that scary since it's an E rated game and Nomura...
  15. S

XII Order

OK, I have no reason why and just to let you know it was late when I thought this up. I thought the XIII orders were the people of the Organiztion, because Vexen was number 4, Marluxia was number 11, I just figured that they were Organization.
Back