• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

XIIIth Orginization

age does mater because the younger you are the more immature you are
  2. V

THEORY on Light, Dark and Twilight

i don't think mickey would be dark
  3. V

Something about Cloud..

the reason cloud is like that is because the creator of the game what's his name likes vincent so he added the cape and the claw
  4. V

didn't axel die in KH:COM why's he in KH2

this is in KH2 because i was wondering why axel is in KH2 since i thought he died in COM i understand now thanks all
  5. V

ohh i thought axel flickered away too like larxanne and died too
  6. V

thanks i think i'll have to beat the game again because i don't remember seeing axel when sora is in the pod. Does this mean that the blond woman isn't dead either?
  7. V

BHK playable in KH2

i heard BHK is used in the tutorial
  8. V

I remember killing Axel in KH:COM what's he doing in KH2? Are the other organization member that were defeated in KH:COM alive too? what's the deal
  9. V

do you want there to be a KH3?

After KH2 do you want there to be a KH3? i don't think it's such a good idea because another 3 year wait would kill me.I want KH2 to be the last one so that i can finally understand the whole game completely without any blanks.I also want to know what happens to Sora Riku and Kairi.Does everyone...
  10. V

End of KH2

i don't want there to be a KH3 i would just die if i had to wait 3 more years to get it maybe if KH3 came out 2 months after KH2 lol j/k
  11. V

Sora's connection to Axel

ansem is prolly the other person who has turned into a heartless but i just want to know how he turned back to normal
  12. V

Something i saw in the trailer

i didn't know we could play as BHK this is great news
  13. V

does anybody know about the rating?

it will prolly be E for the little kids who played the last one and more people can buy it that way
  14. V

BHK playable in KH2

i think you'll get to play bhk's part of the story after you beat it with sora or else it would spoil soras part of the story for you since you would know what would happen
  15. V

If bhk's name was sora then.......................

i think the creators are a little more creative than to call him sora too
  16. V

Minnie's Holy and Sora's Holy

i guess minnie had to have some strong attacks since she helps fight at one point in the game but i doubt her skills are better than soras
  17. V

Anyone else realize this?

that's iteresting how all those words start with sora and have to do with memories maybe that's where sora's name came from but then again maybe not
  18. V

I Pre-ordered Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought we couldn't talk about preordering isn't it in the rules? you can get banned
  19. V

Kh ending

i beat it level 30 with cura not curaga you should be able to do it after a couple of tries
  20. V

Kh ending

It Is Way More Fullfilling If You Just Beat The Game Game Instead Of Downloading The Ending So Level Up And Get To It!
Back