• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

How Far In the Game Are You?

I just beat The land of dragons and im going to beasts castle right now
  2. R

Wyvryn

Does anybody know where I can find a whole bunch of Wyvryn because I need somthing that they drop. I know its sad but im still tryin to get the ultima weapon:mad:
  3. R

Need Help Please!!!

I dont know where I can find Invisibles and I need gale. When I went to the end od the world to fight some invisibles their were none and I need help so can some one tell me where to find them?
  4. R

Frost Gems????

this may be off topic but i cant find any invisibles and i need gales so im just wondering where i can find them.
  5. R

Playable Characters

sO U DO GET TO PLAY AS CLOUD!!!!! is this confirmed or just a rumor??
  6. R

3 keyblades MEGA SPOILER

can some one put a picture up of them i want to see but i cant watch the vid
  7. R

Riku!!!!

can u put a pic of riku i havnt seen the ending
  8. R

KH2 Ending of disk 1

youtube doesnt work 0n my computer and my comp is way to slow to down load the vid so can ne one put up pics of the scene
  9. R

Port Royal

i personaly like the idea of worlds being really long. 8 hours each world seems just fine to me i think long worlds are gonna rock
  10. R

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

"OMG Ohana ;bjsobv *hawiian crap*" " >_> hey im hawiian u freakinh idiotic [insert flames] mongrol
  11. R

BHK playable in KH2

the BHK stands for blond haired kid because therir is a new chaaracter in the game whose name has not yet been realeased so people call him the BHK or blond hair kid
  12. R

cg graphics in kh2?

whered u here its been comfirmed to be two discs????? HUH!!!!! HUH!!!!!!!!!! oops sorry about that get to exited sometimes.
  13. R

KH2 will rock out loud

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooob noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
  14. R

need help wit sigs

I am really lost and would be really gratefull if some one went over how to make a sig step by step pleeaaase!!!! :D :D
  15. R

New Disney Worlds?

the incredables would be so awesome BOOM BAM WHOOPA!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah
  16. R

Sephiroth Back?

dang sepheroth is so hard i never actually beet him!!! if ne1 has beeten him can u tell me what happens?
Back