• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

*spoilers* Deep dive city

sry if n e one already put this on a thread cuz i dont really kno if sum1 has or not .. . . .but i kno the actual name of the city that u c in deep dive city, its called "The World That Never Was" and deep dive city is also the back of the cover of kingdom hearts 1, yea the building that sora is...
  2. N

Organization # ORder

ok so we heard about that Xemnas AnsemX thing, and he is the superior so does superior count in the number order???? or is it The Superior, #1, #2 blah blah blah?
  3. N

KH2 Trailer (w/ subtitles)

I have found one of the new kingdom hearts two trailers and it has english subtitles on the bottom:D here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GRAe7ILi3gM&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 there ya go
  4. N

Twice as much?

When square enix announced that kingdom hearts 2 was going to be twice as big as kh (2.5 as much to be exact) does that mean that there is going to be twice as many worlds, or twice as much story in each world? what are ur thoughts?
  5. N

Ffxii

What do you guys think of what we have heard about FFXII so far. will u get it like the first day, have u preordered it already (i know its not for preorder yet but would u if it was?) give me ur feedback
  6. N

FF Cameos in KH2

Besides the ones that have already been confirmed, what final fantasy cameo would u love to see in kh2
  7. N

Favorite Final Fantasy X2 Character

what is you guys' favorite x2 character, mine is rikku :)
  8. N

Chain of Memories Renderings

hey u guys check out these really cool renders someone else made, i have no idea who it is but it is really cool . check it out
  9. N

Info On KH: FM Anyone?

If you want any info on kingdom hearts final mix , i have it. yes i live in america but i got a chinese ps2 and got final mix. its SO cool. way better than kingdom hearts. so have any questions i got the answers i beat the game
Back