• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

limited or reg edition

Im getting the LIMITED EDITION KH2 Stratedgy guide wonder what it will contain.
  2. S

ALL THe INFO ON KH2!!

OMG SEIFER, FUJIN, and RAIJIN WILL BE IN THE GAME THAT KICKS ASS!!! I HOPE ITS NOT A LIE AND I HOPE THEY DONT TURN OUT ALL KIDDYISH LIKE TIDUS, WAKKA, and SELPHIE WAS. ><
  3. S

FF Cameos in KH2

I'd like to see seifer and zell from final fantasy VIII and um uhhhh Zidane and his friend Blank from IX
  4. S

Should I pre-order KH2?

I'll reserve till they release a offer for it when you reserve it.
  5. S

I need to know

I have a question for the peope who own final mix, can you save the data on a US memory card?
  6. S

Demyx

So thats what the guys name is.
  7. S

What is the point..

One thing I could never figure out was how to raise the hp for the gummi ship.
  8. S

Dude stop being an ass the least you could do is say that you posted this in the wrong section. Ignorant ppl these days.
  9. S

When did you first see Kh1?

Well the first time I saw it was on the Disney Underground thing you mentioned. Each time I was like "Oh man that game looks so awesome", each time I would see it I would be like "I need that game" so I bought the game but the funny thing was I had no PS2 so I would go play it at my friends...
  10. S

who else became a heartless?

Of course wasn't his friend king mickey?
  11. S

My KH: COM Guide

When I went to your site it made this weird sound like a screeching sound before the music played but other than that cool site and hey wait a second...... how did you get the Tarzan Jungle Music if it even isn't a level in chain of memories fascinating O.o
  12. S

Info On KH: FM Anyone?

Man I can't wait to get this game ><
  13. S

Do you think kingdomhearts 2 will be on xbox?

I would be mad at Square-Enix for eternity!
  14. S

Useless observations and expextations for kh2

I dont get it like in pirates of the carribean why is there like skeleton versions of the pirates I dont get it? by the way I've never seen the movie.
  15. S

should i buy it or pre order it

I'll just pre-order it maybe there will be a preorder bonus hopefully there will be :D
  16. S

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

LMAO man you're right lol it would be so freaking funny seeing him do that I can imagine it now XP
  17. S

Info On KH: FM Anyone?

No no not really there is this really neat website that shows you japanese and those japenese letters the website is great because they show you step by step. Well here I'll give you the website link www.japanese-online.com
  18. S

A Limited Edtion Kingdom Hearts 2 Stragy Guide

Hmmm interesting im thinking about pre-ordering the Stratedgy guide.
  19. S

do u think a release date will be given at TGS 2005?

Of course they will why wouldn't they :D
  20. S

Axel's Voice Actor

I have the perfect candidate to play Axel's voice Sean Connery!! Just imagine the posibilities "It is I Axshel I have come here to kill the keyblade mashter." XD
Back