• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

anythign new

i haven't been on in a month so ca nanyone tell me anythign new discoveries from the month of october?
  2. D

deep dive

well i'm just wondering something about the bhk in deep dive if that's really him at all this may have been in the forums before but i didn;t check so we. the deep dive video was made a long time before kingdom hearts 2 right? in that we see a dude with oathkeeper and oblivion and we've seen...
  3. D

Sort of stupid theory

well Diz is most likely the shell of ansem but maybe not but if he is then maybe he wants to get riku and become a full being again since ansem exists in riku. yeah but i'm probably wrong so flame away.
  4. D

RIku Replica

After You face RR for the last time you and RR have a convo and he says (RR) where will my heart go now? i thought he was a shell and even marluxia calls him that. Namine collapses his heart but when axel let him absorb zexion maybe he stole his heart? but i'mnot sure but let's discuss.
  5. D

stupid questions about the unknowns

ok. this is stupid but are all the members of the thirteenth order neos, or shells? just wondering. i know this is stupid so i'm ready to get flamed.
  6. D

new unknowns

ok does anyone know anything about the new unknowns in kh2 like xaldin and demyx or anyone else? does anyone know where to get pictures oif them or does anyone have any info on them?
  7. D

DiZ and mickey

Well a lot of people are talking about "Mickey's Gathering" but it was DiZ who recruited riku and mickey. so if DiZ is against the thirteenth order maybe he's the one who is rounding up peopl to overthrow it. Mickey may have plans of his own but i think he says he can trust DiZ sometime in the...
  8. D

what happened to fake riku

i'm not sure if this has been in forums before but what do u think happned to the fake riku? idk so just post your theories here.
  9. D

Something i saw in the trailer

well i was watching the trailer to kh2 and i saw a scene where there was bhk and the huge NEO with the scarf things. it was like the first darkside battle. and the platform they are on is like the one from the tutorial in the first kH. so that could mean 1) BHK is playable 2) the tutuorial in...
  10. D

reserving KH2

who reserved kh2? i did and it should come out around winter. i reservedit at gamestop.
Back