• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

fav. family member(s)

okay its preaty much the title XP but i'll ask again anyways.. Who is your fav. family member(s)?!? mine are basicly everyone on my dads side of the family(there waaay easier to get along with and preaty laid back)and i guess my older sis too......sometimes.....not alot....prety much not at...
  2. B

best song or video you've herd or watched this summer

whats the best song youv'e herd this summer!?! me it's Gackt-redemption(from ff7DOC) for a song and Ok GO-here it goes again for a video
  3. B

a little help here please!!!

okay latley one of my buddies has been all over me and keeps asking to kiss me(he doesn't want to go out with me wth) and I've said no like 3200 times and the dude wouldn't let up and tomarrow iam supposed to give him my final answer and it's no but i dont wanna say no if it's gonna hurt his...
  4. B

School

well i start school in 2 weeks (aug.21) and iam not even near finished with my biology summer hw and i have a test on the firest day :cry: arrrrgh:cursing: ......o well anybody else going back to school soon?
  5. B

~"~SHOJO BEAT MANGA~"~fanclub~"~

if your a fan of shojo beat manga this is the place/club to be in :)
  6. B

any hostclubs fans

anyone here know about hostclub other then me?!?
  7. B

a kh3 posiibility i think.......

iam not sure if someone might of already said this but so far from watching the secret ending in kh2 and a rumur i herd i think KH3 might be a movie!?!
  8. B

dessert

wats u fav dessert mine is ummm well er idk i'll come up with some thing later till then post ur fav dessert :D
  9. B

how do u deletet a double post?!?

i accidentaly double posted and i cant figure out how to delete it.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. B

fast and furious tokyo drift

dude i just saw fast and furiuos tokyo drift and that movie kicks butt i love it !!!!you guys should see it!!!!!
  11. B

Heat GUYJ anyone??

anyone here herd of heat guyj?
  12. B

HOws your summer so far

hey there well just bored as heck and i just wanted to know hows your summer so far :D
  13. B

The most overplayed song or songs

What do you think is the most overplayed song or songs on the radio and t.v.? me personaly just about anything by greenday(i like greenday alot so plz don't hurt me)well when u think about they've played greenday songs out atleast whare I live and a bit on fuse but thats just my opnion.
  14. B

The Hills have eyes

:D it takes only 1 sentence t describe this movieand here it is I love it,its so freaken scary and cool and its kinda suspencefull. done
  15. B

next vol. of host club

anyone know when the next vol. of host club is:confused:
  16. B

Turkish delights

my fav turkish delight is...whats it called i cant rember the name but it comes in a red box with a rose on it and comes with some that are gold and kinda taste like hunny and red ones too:p but it gooooooooooooood so wats urs
  17. B

your take on pain(anykind)

whats your take on pain in other words what is it too you.Why?becouse for some reason pain has some satisfaction and yet it herts and me if u took a pocket knife or a blade and cut me i i would laugh,look at the blood, then pounch you like u did it on purpse or i would just punch you anyway.also...
  18. B

whats a warning log?

i got one somehow(the title )
  19. B

digimon digimon

is there gonna be any digimon seasons soon iam getting tired of reruns :mad:
  20. B

The what r u doing game

well basicly u put what ur doing then somewhare put what r u doing oh and it doesnt have to be what u really are doing its kinda boreing that way :( infact make up somthg example: iam doing somethig what are u doing(a real lame example) its doumb but fun escpeily when some1 out of...
Back