• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

End of KH2

The whole reward of the game IS the game.
  2. L

dont know if these been posted before

Are these the pics that were on the wall in that one scan that we couldnt see before?
  3. L

Sora, Riku and BHK theory

The Soul Eater can't be a keyblade, hence the name keyblade
  4. L

somthing funny about kh2

It was said that KH2 takes place one year after CoM I believe because he was in the pod for roughly a year.
  5. L

How does BHK dual-weild?

*wait wait wait! new theory new theory!!!** Since Namine is Kairi' shadow it is also possible BHK is Sora's shadow. So maybe she manipulated BHK's memory to create the keychains like Sora_aros said. In R/R she mentions she has the ability to change objects from someone's memory. Similar to the...
  6. L

How does BHK dual-weild?

But he still has a keyblade, meaning he represents one of the 4 demensions
  7. L

Ansemm and the org.

DiZ is not Ansem's "twilight"
  8. L

How does BHK dual-weild?

Sorry if this was already posted but I dont have the patience to read through em all first. It's possible that Mickey's job is to fight off the heartless while Sora seals keyholes ect. The reason for this is that logically Mickey represents light. If this is so, then also he would be slightly...
  9. L

New Sora Theory

Maybe since Kairi helped Sora return from being a heartless (I vaguely remember something about her being his light in the depths of his heart or something or other,) maybe Namine, being Kairi's shadow, had the same affect.
  10. L

New Sora Theory

which I was
  11. L

Ansemm and the org.

Hm, oh sorry then. Can you linky that article so I can read it more. Well then it is possible that that Ansem could be leading it. Maybe he's trying to get his heart back.
  12. L

From memory card?

We can assume he became weaker aftr sleeping for a year. I know I'd be for sure.
  13. L

Ansemm and the org.

That is an incredibly old theory. Most people think the Superior is the red-cloaked N.E.O.
  14. L

theroy on the org.

Yeah the Org. is the 13th order.
  15. L

Whos your fav orginaztion memeber?

Did you happen to not notice the Official Org. Thread stickied at the top of the page?
  16. L

Possible Bosses

I have a feeling sora will end up fighting himself or a "dark sora." Sin would make for an interesting boss.
  17. L

Sora's Connection to BHK

You made a serious typo..you said BJk. o.O Anyway we'll find the answer soon enough
  18. L

New Sora Theory

Since I never finished KH, can anyone explain how its possible that Riku is the true keyblade master?
  19. L

KH2 Vocabulary Thread

wow...our personal jester has spammed..*sniff* im heartbroken..does anyone have anything else to add?
  20. L

Sora's Connection to BHK

Why did we go from Sora/BHK to talking about the atmosphere of planets?
Back