• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Limited Edition Strategy Guide

Hey, I have the Limited Edition Strategy on hold at EB Games along with Kingdom Hearts 2 of course, and I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between that one and the regular strategy guide. I am guessing it will be like the Final Fantasy X-2 strategy guide that I bought when the game...
  2. M

Somthing Funny

Um not all fags where tiny skimpy little cloths bitch.
  3. M

Isnt it Funny

I just have to say that I think its funny how somepeople were so dead set against things that could have been possibilitys in Kh2. Like early on when everyone was trying to figure out who Roxas was, and everybody was like. He couldnt be Soras Shell because he doesnt have a heart, but he can...
  4. M

Where will you be on the release date?

Im gonna be on a vacation in San Francisco with my partner. I am going to have to wait untill I get back to get Kingdom Hearts 2, but its ok, now that I know its officialy comming out, I can wait a few days. :)
  5. M

KH2 Secret ending (Spoilers)

Sorry havn't been on here for a while didn't know there was a spoilers section...
  6. M

KH2 Secret ending (Spoilers)

For those of you who have seen the secret ending, I dont know if this has been said before but the other two people in the armor are wemon, at first I thought the one with the horns on the side of the helmet pointing down was a man but then I watched it again and the person has too much sway in...
  7. M

Couple of things

I have a couple of things that I would like to point out that I recently learned from replaying Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories. If this is old news to everyone then what ever no need to get bitchy ok. 1. In the tournaments in the Olympus colliseum when sora wins he does three different...
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Anime Universe

Introduction: Kingdom Hearts does not only affect the Disney Universe, but others as well. The Anime Universe also has a story to tell. And it is in the Kingdom of Crystal Tokyo where our story starts... "Good morning Princess Lady Serenity." Says Diana, a cat that is the Guardian of Chibi...
  9. M

Somthing Funny

So i dont know if anyone noticed this but I have been watching the new pv over and over again and just came to the realization that whe we see Sora in his KH1 clothing. It doesnt fit? EHEHHEHEHHE I think thats hillarious. Cause if you notice his shorts are like above his knees. Also what is the...
  10. M

Spoilers- BHK's name

In the begining of the new trailer its just the sititng unknown talking. The GEU doesnt talk. Cause if you notice its the same voice through the whole begining. I think that voice is Ansem.
  11. M

Somthing to think about

So I was just thinking that there are more members in the orginization then XIII but what if they are just filling in positions that are now gone? Like Vexen and Larxene and Lexaus and Zexion and Marluxia? Cause there is Ansems spot. Riku's spot, Roxas (maybe) and the Silver Haird Unknown...
  12. M

Spoilers- BHK's name

Ok so I totaly just watched the new promo and I noticed that when the glowing eyed unknown's pants were not black like the other members of the orginization. So I paused the movie and you would not believe the discovery that I saw! The pants that the Glowing Eye Unknown was wearing are Roxas'...
  13. M

The New Trailer

Will some one get a wmp version of the trailer on so that I can see this trailer. When I went to download it I cant watch it because it keeps telling me that I need a DVD decoder. So if someone will post a watchable trailer that would be great. Espesicaly since KHinsider is laking and behind all...
  14. M

The new BHK scan

So I thought that Stezer was a good guy? Then why in that new BHK scan are BHK and Stezer fighting? I just noticed that like after viewing the scan like 200 times because people keep posting that its new before looking to see if it has already been posted. But BHK is fighting Stezer?
  15. M

Soras look alike

Ok so I had played this game when it first came out called the bouncer. And the main character in that games name was Sora and he kinda looked like Sora. Acctually he really looke like Sora. It was a square enix game I wonder if that is where tetsuya nomura got the idea for sora was the main...
  16. M

Kairi's Story

Ok so in the last interview Nomura said something about Kairi taking things into her own hands or something like that. So do you think that means that she has been training for a year and is now going to kick some ass! Or just that she is going to try and find Sora and help him some how? Let me...
  17. M

Fanfiction ► The Dark Key Ch 3

My life just seemed to be getting worse and worse. The number of people that I have been killing just seemed to keep adding up. And my keyblade kept changeing with every person that I killed. And whats even more crazy is that I was following a voice that had no body at least it wasnt visible...
  18. M

Axels girl

The Unknowns can be where ever they want. They know about Kairi too so my guess is either Sora went and got her some how or they got separated. The new interview with Nomura did say that Kairi would be kinda makeing he own way through this game. Maybe she herself has figured out how to move from...
  19. M

Axels girl

The Unknowns can be where ever they want. They know about Kairi too so my guess is either Sora went and got her some how or they got separated. The new interview with Nomura did say that Kairi would be kinda makeing he own way through this game. Maybe she herself has figured out how to move from...
  20. M

Axels girl

Back