• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silh

It's been a long time.

Manly Chest! I felt similar sentiments and have been kicking around since early this morning. Good to see a familiar face – so to speak!
  2. Silh

can all the awards be small again

What’s going on in this topic
  3. Silh

KHI Recast – Orphan Black

(in order of appearance) chuman as Sarah Manning The glue that holds the group together A 7 on a good day Audo as Felix Dawkins Sarah's sassy gay adoptive brother A pretty good source of the series' funnies from time to time Master Spockanort as Detective Art Bell Reasonable authority...
  4. Silh

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir – Smooth as Velvet

Originally released on the PS2, Odin Sphere is a side-scrolling RPG heavily influenced by Norse mythology. Developed by Vanillaware, its stunning visuals pushed the PS2 hardware to its absolute limit. It resulted in staggering frame rates, which is no longer an issue in this HD remake for both...
  5. Silh

Help/Support ► PS Vita? Which version should I get?

I can guarantee you will almost never take your Vita outside of your home precisely because of its lack of support, which was why I ended up getting rid of mine. Take a third option and buy the Playstation TV instead. Save yourself the money – it's significantly cheaper, and most of what's worth...
  6. Silh

TV ► What shows have you dropped?

There is an overwhelming amount of quality TV shows, too often mere clicks away. Between work and school I find myself having to carefully choose what I want to do in free time, which meant that some of these shows had to go. What shows have you dropped, and why? Arrow is a particularly glaring...
  7. Silh

Camera Talk

I'm in school for photography now. Got rid of my last thread because I'm my worst critic. Still shooting with a Nikon D7000 and alternating between 35mm and 105mm lenses. I'll post stuff here as often as I can, but for the most part everything I take that I like will go up on my Instagram...
  8. Silh

KHIAmA former administrator and long time forum goer. Ask me anything!

Hi, KHI. Let's bridge the gap a little bit. For the newer members, allow me to reintroduce myself: I am Silh, otherwise known in some circles as Ty. I became a staff member in 2005 within a few months of joining, and slowly but surely ended up running these forum for a few years. I did not shy...
  9. Silh

Does he look like a bitch?

Pulp Fiction world confirmed for KH3
  10. Silh

ding dong

NTcvsaw9fp8&autoplay=1
  11. Silh

bict or

how about you GET A JOB AND BUY YOUR OWN COKE VCITOR!!?
  12. Silh

Kh2 Armax codes need help please

You need the master code as well if you want to get the codes working. For KH2, that would be: C7M1-BQW3-BTC7T C191-8M74-D0R9V
  13. Silh

5 Incredible Ways Chrono Trigger is Actually a Retelling of the Bible

Today marks the 20-year anniversary of the American SNES release of Chrono Trigger! I have played this game many, many times. It's a bit on the easy side, but it has truly stood the test of time pun intended! with its unforgettable story and characters. But what if I told you there was a way...
  14. Silh

Film ► The Bare Necessities – KHI Recommends!

Pop culture enthusiasts! What media have you been consuming? What do you think? Is it something we absolutely shouldn't go without? Tell us! This new thread will now implement a "three reasons" system. Rather than let everyone take turns spouting off trite garbage, everyone making a...
  15. Silh

khi memorial day: remembering those we've lost

kikyowhereareu Aqua. Mirby scubasteve EdgeMaverick Water Thug
  16. Silh

11 years ago today

I still pop up sporadically shouts out to the homies #kill me
  17. Silh

Help/Support ► Guys, I'm so in with Diana. Birthday gift ideas.

the friend zone doesn't exist no one owes you shit
  18. Silh

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Comes to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! apples and oranges
  19. Silh

Help/Support ► When is a hug more than a hug?

(they might be fjucking!!)
Back