• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Noticed in FFAC/Deep Dive

first of all youd probably only notice this if you've seen Final Fantasy Advent Children so if u havent these are some spoilers - - - - - - - - - - - - SPOILER ALERT!!!!! - - - - - - - - - - - SPOILER ALERT!!!!! - - - - - - - - - SPOILER ALERT!!!!! - ok in deep dive u know the part...
  2. C

About Ariel...

i dunno if this was mentioned already or not.... but does ariel become human in kh2? just curious cause i one of the latest scans thers a pic of sora and ariel underwater, sora as a merman/shark but it looks like sriel is in a dress ---> bottom right cornerHERE just curious....
  3. C

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

yea is this the one in california? and what [art of the castle is it supposed to be? if its the one in ca i wanna check it out since im going next week.
  4. C

Seifer.

try the newboards. it should be the newest one there. but if that doesnt work well.... sorry i got nothing >_<
  5. C

More FF charcters from leons game

i know there was a rumor rinoa was gonna be in it but please no. very happy about the last three ^___^
  6. C

returning disney villains?

well villains are pretty smart. they just lack the whole good conquers evil thing.
  7. C

Seifer.

yea its a cool idea but most likely inst gonna happen
  8. C

New Info! Read!

bhk is probably undercover. maybe he's trying to get to sora through the org
  9. C

New Info! Read!

that does seem like a pretty good theory. i just thought of something. its probably wrong but in that second pic it says "A world between = a forgotten world the gathering" i'm assuming the gathering is most likely the organization so maybe everyone in the organization is a shell (?)
  10. C

Seifer.

i've never played FF8 but i have seen the ending and seifer was in the ending with his posse so i don't think he died. but it makes me wonder because this whole thing with losing your heart and your body and soul end up in between worlds or something. if bhk is sora's shell (not sure if its true...
  11. C

Seifer.

you have a point about the weapon. tidus had (i forget exactly) a stic/staff instead of his swords so maybe seifer has something like that too.
  12. C

Seifer.

maybe once there are more scans we'll like his new look a bit better. but right now the younger version is upsetting. it's different seeing him without his usual jacket. heck it's weird seeing him without a jacket period.
  13. C

maleficent rules! hence the mistress of all evil title. the evil queen from snow white would be an interesting addition. hmm if she did appear would she be as evil queen or the old hag?
  14. C

does anyone know which villains will return/appear for the first time either as just an appearance and/or as a boss? so far i think i have maleficent ( :D heck yes!) ? oogie boogie ? jafar ? scar ? guy from mulan whose name escapes me at the moment pete can anyone confirm if these are right or...
  15. C

seifer?

there was a headline that had the script for a trailer from the Square Enix Party 2005 and some scene recaps from the trailer here in the second paragraph it says "...Twilight Town's plaza and we see Seifer say ""~~~Proof of your defeat. Did it burn,?" while standing in front of Raijin and...
  16. C

Seifer.

yes seifer is leon's (squall) rival. and yes technically they should be the same age if not maybe a year apart. fujin and raijin are his posse. they kind of have been known as seifer's lackeys. he does look slightly older than BHK but hard to tell. either way he still looks too young.
  17. C

seifer?

this should be quite interesting. especially since they will actually talk with VOICES unlike in FF8 where its nothing but written dialogue. curious to know who will do the voices of seifer, raijin, and especially fujin since she talks in one word sentences. (if you've ever played FF8 or at leat...
Back