• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Most used move in the game?

Well no sonic blade wasn't actually pointless. I found sonic blade and strike raid a lot better. For me i don't lock on to an enemy when i do those too attacks that way i just kill anything that comes near me
  2. R

racing Riku

I didn't race riku 99 times but i did fight riku 99 times to get the 99 potions. I only raced riku the one time that i had to. Pretty stones are of no value to me. I have enough money to buy that many pretty stones. Potions i can use in fights and are helpful when i need them. Pretty stones...i...
  3. R

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

THANX!! I love Cloud so much! I wanted more pictures...but they were sorta too big lol
  4. R

this is redneck rebels sister and i HEART!!! riku....lol he is mine i say MINE!....ok anywayz i cried at the end when Riku got locked up and when teh credits came up of simple and clean with all the little pictures on the side and stuff ='(
  5. R

It's been bothering me!!!

But how did riku end up in Kingdom Hearts?
  6. R

Most used move in the game?

The one that i mostly use...and enjoy using consider my all time fav character gave to me would be Sonic Blade....my second fav would be strike raid...helps me blow off some steam when i get angry
  7. R

It's been bothering me!!!

sorry if this was posted in another tread before but it has been bothering me. At the end when Donald, Goofy, Sora, and riku are closing the doors to Kingdom Hearts why didn't riku come out and close it with them instead of closing himself inside?
  8. R

Who was the coolest character of KH u think

#1. Cloud #2. Leon #3. Riku I liked a lot of other characters too but i don't think i could truely name them all
  9. R

What is the point..

I really sort of don't like customizing my gummi ships. I really can't be bothered with it. The only reason that in my saved game my ship is customized is because a friend came over who had the same game and did it for me. I just sat by and watched. He kept calling me lazy and what not. I find...
  10. R

I cried at the ending a little bit. When i saw how everything turned out...with that cloud and aeris thing, i also got a little teary eyed when riku got locked in Kingdom Hearts...yup...that's about it
  11. R

how does riku know??

Well, yeah. His need to get off the island might have caused the storm. And he did say in that flashback that "It looks like a window, or maybe a door." so he could have met that brown cloaked guy before Sora...i mean there is a possibility that that could have happened.
  12. R

how does riku know??

Well, yeah. He could have asked. But who did he ask? Would any of the adults know? Probably not.
  13. R

how does riku know??

He could have known it for many different reasons. I mean, he was supossed to be the original keyblade master so who knows. I will admit though when he said he wasn't afraid of the darkness i didn't think twice about how he knew. I don't mean to go off topic. But this is my first time trying...
Back