• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

So is their a female organization member?

there's not any female unknown ..! only in CoM
  2. U

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

lol murf????? the only reason you made this was because you were bored???? theres over 20 million ppl in US i dont think that your the only 1
  3. U

KH 2 question

hehe :) nop...! you got to menues and just press to the left and then thoose coop move... and select it thats it. Its very easy :P
  4. U

KH 2 question

yeye i know but i cant do theyre coop move ..! and what game difficult do you play at?
  5. U

KH 2 question

SRY THAT I POST IT AGAIN...! BUT i couldn't find my post :/ sry if i may not post in here..! then type in this post BEFORE plz cause i dont know they say use sora and donalds coop move and goofy and sora's coopmove but how??? is it only on proud mode?
  6. U

KH 2 Game

ey..! i got a question for kh 2..! they say in the guides USE SORA AND DONALD's COOP MOVE and use sora and goofy's coop move..? but how?????:confused: :confused:
  7. U

3rd version of PASSION

i love all the KH songs. Dont know about you but it makes me think of thoughts like the tsunami..!
  8. U

******Kingdom Hearts 2 REVIEW*******9.5/10 <<SEE WHY HERE

KH FOR THE WIN ! nice guide
  9. U

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

Now dont complete the game fast :D else you will just get bored and exited of the KH 3 :D
  10. U

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

it all sounds cool !
  11. U

Found Something Odd!

You can see on them that they have become around 2-3 years older !.. Kairi looks pretty much older.. Riku has gotten in to the organized and sora (well he got new clothes and looks diffrent too)
  12. U

Overdrive / Transforms

Ey..! Hello i just got a question (im living in europe so i dont have the game), how many overdrive / Transforms do Sora have????
  13. U

Mystery behind Tron World!

haha if you dident know Tron you dont know a great movie !..:D
  14. U

Release

to bad ..! whatever it is then there will be no english ???? and do you think that i can complete the game anyways?
  15. U

Release

Hi..! i'm wondering if i can import it with english talk and japanese subtitles ??? and 1 thing that i really hate !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERY GAME ALLWAYS GET RELEASED LAST IN EUROPE !!!!!!??!?!?!?:mad: Utaynium
Back