• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Swordsmanship School

There is this website, it's like this forum, but different. You can make a character and battle them with another. There is about 10 people right now so if you want, you can come. The link is http://s14.invisionfree.com/Swordsmanship_school/index.php?act=idx
  2. B

Bhk

Khinsider, adoy.
  3. B

''I HATE U" Barney song

This song shoes how much I hate barney. I hate you. You love me. I'll beat you down until you bleed. With a kick in the knee and another up the but. One last kick straight up your nuts. You love me. I hate you. With your head I don't know what to do. Should I cook in an oven or justlet you...
  4. B

Who???

I say Riku because he is faster, stronger, and he has Mickey sometimes. :o :D
  5. B

Hello

I want to say sorry to the people who read my 1st thread(I didn't bother looking at the bottom of the page).I hope most of u are'nt as mean as some people I've met.+, what is spam?
  6. B

Hi!New person here!

Hello I'm new here. I'm a KH dork :D . I was wondering if anyone wants to be my friend and help me around this site.
Back