• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Dark Corridor

meh, it's allright but you need a bit more work on your grammer. For an example "Jena faded away as she walked past through a wall as if she were a ghost" you could have said Jena walked towards the walls and faded. Basically you need to put more work into this.
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

the grammer really sucks, but the general idea of the story is ok.
  3. T

how do i get the secret ending in proud mode

what do I need to do to get the secret ending in proud mode. Not normal
  4. T

Whats the difference b/w

whats the difference with the jap. version of KH2 with the NA release.
  5. T

What is this? Extra's in the NA edition

that would kick @$$ if they did
  6. T

What is this? Extra's in the NA edition

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-0tODqQQRks It shows Xenmas and Sora fighting on Deep Dive tower and a longer Riku vs. Roxas sequence. I've been to Kh-vids and I've never seen these scenes before. What are theseExtra's for the American edition.
  7. T

unknown in background theory + KH3

heres my theory on all of this. When Riku was blasted by Ansems machine the light made Xenohart to dissapear. But I don\'t think the light killed Xenohart. I think that blast forced him out of Riku\'s body causing him to be free again. In the secret video you see someone coming in the cross...
  8. T

Language settings

you know language settings like japanese with english subb
  9. T

Language settings

do you think SE will add a voice change in KH2. They did it for Final Mix.
  10. T

alot of questions need to be solved

WARNING BIG SPOILERS 1.What does Ansems(Diz) machine(gunlike) did to Kingdom hearts? 2. why did he explode? 3. how come Riku was able to revert back to normal after the explosion. Is Xenohart gone completly? 4.Why did Maleficent and Pete help Sora and the others with the heartless? 5. When...
  11. T

can gameshark or action replay max let you.......

can gameshark or action replay max let you play as Riku through the entire kingdom hearts 2 game. I heard of the code that lets you play as other characters but does it exist.
  12. T

what happans when..........

what happens when a heartless or nobody is killed by a keyblade master.Do they just simply dissapear or go somewhere. When a heartless takes a heart of a human the heart becomes a heartless or one with the heartless and the body and soul becomes a nobody. When Jafar, Ursla, Oogy boogy, and all...
  13. T

Possible new world

well since Disney bought Pixar TN stated they will add a new world from a pixar movie in the US version of KH2. but the question is which world. here are some worlds. 1. A bug's Life 2. The incredibles 3. Toy Story 4. Finding Nemo (highly doubt it since they already have an under water world...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom SAW

Danm this ending kicked @$$. Its been a while since I've read this. great fan fic baller
  15. T

Kingdom Hearts

I don't get kingdom hearts. Not the game the door. What is kingdom hearts. We know its a door of darkness full of heartless and nobodies. and whats with the beach in the ending of KH2. How can the mebers of the XIII Order become human with Kingdom hearts. How can Kingdom hearts open when KM and...
  16. T

Release Date CHANGED YET AGAIN

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/915410.html This can't be real it has to be fake. its set for march 30.......30
  17. T

Somethings I don't get about FF9 and 10

In FF9 in the last level in Memoria there was something I really didn't get. Why was Zidane able to see Dagger's mother and her. I thought only people with the memory of that area can only see it. and is it true that Daggers real name is Sarha. In FF10 I really don't get it. Tidus is a...
  18. T

Ansems, Xenohart, & Diz reports

can some one post the new reports. The ones I need are Ansems's report 0. all Diz's reversed reports and whatever Xenohart reports are.
  19. T

Is this true about Roxas

OH thanx Xal
Back