• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kinsei

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

Lexaeus. He's just kind of there. I really like Reverse/Rebirth but Lexaeus and Zexion really suck. At least Zexion has a cool weapon, I can't wait to fight him in II.5.
  2. Kinsei

KHII Spells vs. KHI Spells

I prefer the magic in KHII but for the most part I think magic is useful in both games. Here is how I would rank them. KHII Fire > KH Fire. Every time I went to use it in KH I was always too far away. For a homing spell it's range was crap IMO. KH Blizzard > KHII Blizzard. I love the range...
  3. Kinsei

What's your favorite Mini game in BBS?

The command board. I spent hours playing it online through Ad-hoc Party. I really hope they add online to 2.5 so I can spend even more time playing it. As for Disney Town mini-games, I'm in the minority and absolutely love Ice Cream Beat. I love rhythm games, so maybe that's why.
  4. Kinsei

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I was playing a demo disc at a friends house, and there was a trailer for KH1 on it, the one that plays when you leave the game on the title screen for too long. A few months later I was at a local video game rental shop and there it was, the first KH. There was only one copy left and I knew I...
Back