• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

struggle battel

Ok, right now im just about to do the final battle. So im trying to level up and stuff to make it easier. When i went to T.T, haynar said tehre is gonna be another stuggle competition. But he is the only one i can fight. The fat guy says that i dont have enought experience to fight seifer. And...
  2. H

sorry about this guys.

Look guys, im sorry for opening this thread over such a stupid topic, but i was just wondering about the date that the preorders of KH2 are done. Like when its to late. Do any of you guys know when that date is?
  3. H

Whats the point?

I was just wondering what you guys thought the message kingdom hearts one and two brings to you. To me, its liek the love between friends never die and they are what keep us what we are. Let me know what you think.
  4. H

i cant flippen do it

When ever i try to put one of those nifty little picture things in my sig. i cant do it. like i cant get the picture over, but i can get anywords that come with the picture over. I could do it before, but i cant now. Would some one plez care to explain what the heck i have to do to make it work.
  5. H

What would u do?

What would u do if you were in sora's shoes? Battleing heartless and risking ur life over and over again. It would def. freak me out. Cuz if i had to go on a journey like that, i would miss you family and friends. But I gots one question, doesnt sora have any family? Like parents or anything?
Back