• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jack-Pumpkinhead

Help identifying artists of some old art

Hi all, I thought perhaps someone here could help me. Way back in the day, 2005 or so, I printed off some fanart I found online that I really liked. Now I'm trying to find them again to add to my folders with proper credit given to the artists, but I've had no luck. I've even scanned both...
  2. Jack-Pumpkinhead

Improved keyblade renders

Hey, is it possible for someone to upload better renders of the keyblades from BbS than what's available in the images page? I figured since the game was better quality, maybe some new renders in better quality would be good?
  3. Jack-Pumpkinhead

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That does sound logical. With the popularity, & the whole frozen heart thing, Arrendale has got to be a shoe in. For my own two cents, I agree about Corona, Game Cebntral Station, heck even throw in New Orleans (you know...
Back