• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I need a hug....

So this morning I got up at 8 am. I only got a little over 2 hours of sleep since I couldn't sleep the night before and I'm still pretty tired. At like 11 I got to the mall and FINALLY got my hands on my copy of Kingdom Hearts II and the Limited Edition Strategy Guide. Got home... ran inside...
  2. S

Rumors Laid to Rest (old school FF chara cameos)

I highly highly doubt there will be any of the old FF charas in KH2. Someone (I don't remember where I saw this) thought since it said 1991 near the copyright thing in one of the trailers meant that some old FF charas would pop up but if you load up KH1, it also says 1991 so I really doubt...
  3. S

Requesting Translation of Trailer

If someone can (or already has) translated the new Japanese Promotional KH2 Trailer, I'd be happy to create some subtitles for it. Post them here and I'll try to complete the subs as soon as possible.
  4. S

TGS2005 Trailer Subtitles

I spent two days making some subtitles for the new Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer because I got bored. Lemme tell you something... making subs can be one of the most frustrating things to do, EVER! Especially if you're a perfectionist, which I am. Anyways, I hope everyone is satisfied with the subs...
Back