• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. omnipresent

Film ► What are your favorite movie SCENES?

Not simply your favorite movies, but your favorite scenes from movies whether those movies themselves are your favorite. Feel free to list a few seeing as it's really tough to pick just one. I personally like the motivational speech Herb Brooks give in the movie Miracle​.
  2. omnipresent

Favorite YouTuber(s)?

Wondering who some of the more popular YouTubers are in the KHI community. Or if you don't watch specific YouTubers, what are your favorite kinds of videos?
  3. omnipresent

Sports ► Any hockey fans out there?

Hey! Just wondering if there are any KH fans that enjoy hockey as much as I do? I've played it since I was a little kid and can't get enough of it. What's your favorite medium of it? Playing? Watching? Reading? Video games? Favorite team? Player? Least favorites? Any good memories? I'd love...
  4. omnipresent

Do you want a different limited edition?

I couldn't find a thread on this... Looking at what Japan got in their collector's edition for KHII.5 remix, how do you feel about getting the free preorder pin? Do you like it? Hate it? Wish there were were more options? Personally, I like the pin, but alone it seems lacking. I wish Square...
Back