• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

please help!

First, I'm not sure if this goes here. I want to make a custom calendar Organization XIII. Can someone post a link to a free photo calendar maker? Thanks. No thanks if you flame me, then you can go get attacked by a ninja.
  2. A

DoC soundtack cover

Could anyone post a picture of the cover of the FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus soundtrack?
  3. A

Soundtack cover

Could anyone post a pic of the cover of the KHII soundtack?
  4. A

KH2 Screensaver! *screensaver contains spoilers*

Check out it out! http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/scrnsvr/kh2_svr_setup.zip When you download the screensver and run the installer, click the button on the left, and then the next button on the left.
  5. A

The meaning of Xehanort's name

You should all know that a Nobody's name is an anagram of their original name with an "x" added. Well, the name "Xehanort" without an "x" (ehanort) is an anagram of two things: Another No Heart Why do think this is?
  6. A

Press Conference?

I heard that Square-Enix was having a press conference on January 10th, but the 10th has passed and I still haven't heard anyhing about it. They said the conference would reveal the release dates for KH2 and Advent Children. Does anyone know what happened?
  7. A

Roxas pics

Could someone post a full body pic of Roxas standing still un his Org. cloak? I'm making an Org. XIII Wallpaper. The pic has to be his whole body and he has to be standing still. P.S. Also a full body, standing still pic of Xemnas, if possible.
  8. A

Simple and Clean planitB Remix

Does anyone know where I can get the planitB remix of Simple and Clean? The one that plays during the beginning. It's not at KHInsider.
  9. A

*Spoiler* I need pics of Roxas

Could someone post a full body pic of Roxas in his Organization cloak? I'm making an Organization XIII wallpaper.
  10. A

*Possible Spoiler* CG Ansem pic

Could anyone post a picture of Ansem from the CG intro for KH2? I would perfer the part where Riku is in HB, and turns into Ansem, and then it shows Ansem's face. That part. Thanks!
  11. A

Wizard in KH2 Promo Trailer

Did anyone notice that the wizard with the pointy hat in the trailer is the one who Mickey is an apprentice to in Fantasia?
Back