• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Anti form

Hi! Ok quick question! I was wondering if anyone has any good picture of Anti Form?! Cause I've searched for pictures and can't find any good ones...I know anti form sora turns into a heartless looking guy with long claws etc. And I've seen the videos on Youtube but nothing good! If anyone has...
  2. L

Favorite Organization Member

Who's your favorite? and why? P.s. It would only let me have 10 poll options so Vexen isn't in it, sorry for whoever likes him! P.s.s. I know Roxas is a organization member but i mean any other then him lol
  3. L

A Mystery Drive Form...(Sort of a spoiler....not really)

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I saw a french page and it taked about drive forms... I can't speak nor read french but what I got from it was there is a drive form were you combined with mickey and yea... I think it is called mystic or something like that...
  4. L

Mystery behind Tron World!

So I know alot of people that are confused about the world so I did some research on it to find out that Tron was actually a movie. It was made in 1982, its about a computer guy getting sucked into his computer and having to fight viruses or something like that. It was the first ever movie to...
Back