• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AurisFlown

Scala ad Caelum - Hidden Secrets and Theory

I thought I would give some time for people to finish and also maybe I wouldn't have to do the work but it seems not many people are talking about it. So ill start a topic for it. Ive also separated the different main points into different spoiler parts. EDIT:
  2. AurisFlown

Mystery surrounding the Unknown Girl

If your on this section of the Forum, I would think that you want to spoil yourself or have already played the game, Edit: Adding Spoiler Bubble in case I broke a rule. I still need to finish the Battle Gates to grab more info but wanted to leave something before I forget about this Theory.
  3. AurisFlown

Hidden Detail in BBS Scene

So while I was looking at some old video's about birth by sleep, the part where they fight Master Xehanort and Vanitus, I noticed a part where MX's Keyblade transformed into the purple fiery ball he throws into the clouds for the Blue Kingdom Hearts to show up... I slowed it down and it showed...
  4. AurisFlown

So...Who do you think we get to play as for the Tutorial?

It would not make sense if Sora happens to be really weak Starting KH III. Although, I guess we can all say, somehow, Someway, its very possible to just say we are seeing a flashback of when he was still weak or something. Riku and Lea are definitely out of the Question, as Riku is already a...
  5. AurisFlown

Ephemera Name Meanings?

We know that Names have Meanings, So I decided to Search on what Ephemera Means. So far, I have found out that on Google, Ephemera is "things that exist or are used or enjoyed for only a short time." And Merriam-Webster "something of no lasting significance" By going Further, I've found...
  6. AurisFlown

In-Depth: 7 Light's and 13 Darkness

So I gave up after 5 pages of searching for a topic about this. (In case I'm wrong, I'm going by memory at the moment) (Also, it's a bit of a theory I'm going with) As we know, the X-blade is formed of 7 light's and 13 Darkness's, which currently, the seven lights are the princess's of heart...
  7. AurisFlown

The Realms Connected?

I don't know if there's a duplicate about this topic but oh well. I'm a little confused cause I remembered something important about the realms in KH. POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING As we all know, the realm of light, the worlds within are separated from each other. The only way to enter them is...
Back