• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Explain these three's importance.

I have heard alot about Terra, Aqua, and Ven but I haven't been on in while so can someone please tell me who they are WITHOUT jumping down my throat.
  2. S

theory

okay, i know this has probably been brought up before but I havn't been on here for a while. It is alot easier posting a thread than looking in the hundreds, though. So here it goes. If the knights were once the holders of the Keyblades and the Keyblades are in a sense "alive" (because they...
  3. S

Answer me this about the Keyblades!

Do the keyblades really 'control' Light, Dark, and Twilight? For if I remember right, there are many keyblades in the secret trailer of KH2. Also there are 4 keyblades as of right now: Kairi, Sora, Mickey, and Riku. But, Kairi might have the keyblade of Density. So what do I make of it...
  4. S

UnOfficial create-a-KH3-character thread

Tell some of your ideas. Please format like so. Make one up, or put a ff character with a twist in there. Name Physical Description Special Skills How they are in the story and who they are connected to.
  5. S

Is there gonna be a final mix

Does anyone know if there is gonna be a final mix for KH2(?), because it is so flippin awesome and would be the pure essence of awesomeness if a final mix came out. Or would it be a final mix since it this would have been the second mix they have done?:o
  6. S

Drive is weird!

why the heck does sora turn into a heartless like thing when he goes up against a boss in drive form sometimes? confusion hurts!:( !
  7. S

Girl Voiceovers!!

I just want to ask you all this, do the girls in kh2 all sound the same to you? Aerith sounds like a dull version of Yuffie and Rikku. Tifa is like Aerith but just a little more authentic. And no I am not saying that kh2 is bad (cause it is the essence of freakin' awesomeness).
  8. S

Doesn't Dark Thorn?

Doesn't dark thorn (the 3rd beast's castle boss) look like dark ifrit from FFX-2! I haven't gotton far into the game though so pleaz tell if there are aeon looking heartless besides that.
  9. S

Which FF Keyblade?

Gots a question for ye, if there was another keyblade derived from FF, which character do you want it to come from?:p
  10. S

I think these are all the FFers

All the Confirmed FF characters in KH2: Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Yuffie, Aerith, Moogles, Paine, Yuna, Rikku, Auron, Seifer, Leon, Anyone else?
  11. S

Does Kairi Have -No Spoilers In Titles-

I know Roxas, Mickey, Riku, and Sora have a keyblade and I have heard rumor that Kairi has one, but is it true??????
  12. S

Will sythisis still be around?

Will synthisis still be around in KH2 or what? And if so, will keyblades be creatable?
  13. S

What world would be best in the future games?

Which world would be best, Gosh?
  14. S

Auron in KH2

Now that the game is out, how the heck does Auron get in KH2? Someone tell me pleaz:eek:
  15. S

can't beat marluxia

I cannot beat that freak Marluxia as Sora for the life of me and it is getting on my nerves. I can't beat his first battle and I NEED HELP. SAVE ME!:confused:
  16. S

How the heck does Auron fit in the story????????

I need to no something good about Auron. I know he has something to do with Hades from being sent in FF10. Is Tidus (grown up) and Yuna gonna be in it????????:confused
Back