• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Have You Guys Forgotten? (Very Important)

remember when we fight xemnas in kh2? while he sits on the chair and fight? he looks like a knight right?? so i think that these knights in the secret ending too are somehow connected to the nobodies = organization XIII. maybe a greater form of the nobodies (xemnas is a perfect example) don't...
  2. I

Scenes In English??? And.... Roxas?

so, i heard earlier that after beating the game, when theater mode is unlocked, we could watch all the scenes in english, in kh2 fm. wondering if its really true. if it is, that would be great cos we could watch all the new scenes and stuff in english right? and another thing, isn't roxas' voice...
  3. I

First Time or Second Time?

so like, nomura said that we have to fight every org. member twice right? and they are extremely hard the second time we fight right? if so, all these youtube videos and stuff, are they fighting them the first time or the second time? i mean its not mentioned, all it says is that its critical...
  4. I

Please Click! Really Very Important!!!

i've been wondering and its driving me nuts! do u remember before fighting xigbar he says, xigbar: you've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. i guess that must be why the keyblade chose you. but man did it pick a dud this time. you don't look like half the hero the others were! sora: are...
  5. I

Ur Guesses Here Please....

i've been wondering and its making me think more! do u remember before fighting xigbar he says, "you've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. i guess that must be why the keyblade chose you. but man did it pick a dud this time. you don't look like half the hero the others were! what does...
  6. I

About Sephiroth

lets see whos the greatest guy in the forums. everyone post the level which u beat sephiroth. ok? then we'll get to know who's the greatest!!! KINGDOM HEARTS 2 ONLY!!! i beat him in level 57 with only valor wisdom and master maxed up in proud mode.
  7. I

Awesome Huh? (Possible Spoiler, Maybe Not)

did u guys know that in the underworld, underdrome extreme competitions, in the last one, with 50 levels, in the 49th level we fight Leon, Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa!!! All at once!!!!! its really hard but not so hard when u know how to deal with them. Leon is weak against blizzard ofcourse, donno...
  8. I

Hey Hey Hey!!!

still most of u dont know, and is asking questions. i have KH2. and have beaten all i can in the game. if there are any questions, just PM me. thank you. OR add my msn and wait for me to get online.
  9. I

If anyone has seen it...

do u know the characters which we see in the secret ending in kh2??? cos i wanna know whether they are characters from the original kingdom hearts or some other characters in some other storyline. but kh2's ending tells us that thers is a kh3, the story doesnt end. but the guys we see in the...
  10. I

Kh2 Final Mix In English???!!!

Nomura said so. i wish its true. oh man!!! he said that if he starts making another game in kh series, it would take YEARS!!! so to fill those days up, he is making kh2 final mix, and in ENGLISH!!! i think....... so if anyone knows anything new, please post it!
  11. I

100% in KH 2!!! Its Awesome!!!

hey everyone, i have got 100% complete in kh2 japanese version. the teaser was awesome and i did everything that there was in the game. like, i completed jiminy's memo, got the ultimate weapon for everyone, fought everything that there was, fully levelled up everything, etc. now all i gotta do...
Back