• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

ahem... before you play kh2... read this...

you should know its 11:15 (kansas city) right now as i'm typing this... and i JUST got to the main title KH2 about a half an hour ago. DO NOT start playing this game unless you have about 3 to 4 hours to play non-stop... i tried saving and going away... but the prologue is so enthrilling that...
  2. R

Tommorow

KH2 will come out..... TOMORROW. bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...... there'll be...... KH2. if you think this thread was pointless..... then let me sing to you to make you feel better....... KH2 will come out..... TOMORROW. bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...... there'll...
  3. R

Theme Song Is NOT "Passion".......

i'm sorry to announce that the theme song to KHII is NOT "passion" it is called "sanctuary" Passion showed yet another style change for Utada, as the song featured a surreal ambience and atmosphere. Strong beats along with soaring vocals produced one of her most unique singles to date. When...
  4. R

Favor Please? minor spoiler, knights, maybe

this may or may no be a spoiler, but it concens knights - so to all of you who haven't heard, turn away. i have no desire to watch the ending movie of KH2, because i'm going to wait for the US release. but something about knights (...?) has leaked out and i'm hearing it's similar to a...
  5. R

Xaldin, Help Us! Find The Trailer!

this thread has no purpose.. but how many of you read that summary of the JF trailer and got chills?!? Sora turns into roxas? that is crazy! Ansem doesn't know what's going on? that is awesome! I can't wait to see this trailer.
  6. R

Things We So Easily Overlooked...

have you guys noticed that with all of this new information we are too busy trying to find out information we probably won't get until the release? nomura has personally made it his business trying to keep the details like the number I and XIII members and roxas underwrap. if you havne't...
  7. R

What's with all the digitality?

In the new PV trailer, I couldn't help but notice that there was a lot of digitality... in the scene with the unknown in the headquarters you can see electronic japanese symbols flashing across the wall like some sort of computer screen. when roxas strikes at diz, he becomes made up of...
  8. R

New Ultimania Translations....Spoilers

__________________my bad.. old news__________________________ but read if you would like to Page 12 and 13 - "He looks like someone? An important person of 'II' - Mysterious Boy - A boy that lives in Twilight Town. He's friends with Heine, Pints, and Orett, and rivals with Seifer, the...
Back