• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Zexion's weapon???????

Sorry if this is pretty stupid to post or alreay has been done but what do you'all think Zexion's weapon is? I think that is probably some type of sword some type of energy beam like in the final battle for some strange reason I think that he was the unknown in the secret trailer and that he...
  2. T

Here is some info

Sorry if this is stupid to post but in cause anybody wanted them these are the three ansem reports that you can only get in Kh Final Mix just in case anybody wanted analyze them sorry if it is to post. No spamming please. You can only acquire the following 3 Ansem Reports in Kingdom Hearts...
  3. T

The three circles????????

Sorry if this has been posted before Did anyone notice that when you dive into the heart of roxas that there were three rings on the floor one for the heartless and the other one for the nobodies but the other one was just an x. Do you'll remember that one interview with nomura when he said...
  4. T

Help with Ultima?????

Sorry if I sound like a noob and if this thread has been posted before but I can't find all 11 oricalcium+ I know that it is in the guide but it only shows seven of them and doesn't it need 11 of them I got all the ones in worlds including alantica and the goddess of fate cup but I'm still...
  5. T

Help

I need help with my ps2 I jst got kingdom hearts 2 and I can't play it and I don't want to mess with my ps2 hard drive and get a mod chip that requires souldering cause i'm not that good at souldering and i heard that swap magic has a lot of giltches , but i've heard something about gameshark...
  6. T

Ways to play Kingdom Hearts 2 ???????

Does anyone know if there are different ways to play a japanese Kingdom Hearts game on an american system cause the only way I know how is through a swap disc . I heard from someone on ebay and other people that you could use a gameshark 2 on an american system to play a japanese game and that...
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone ???????

Is it just me or are there other people that think there is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 ???? I just saw the ending of kingdom hearts 2 and I think that this series MIGHT just as long as the final fanstasy series I wouldn't be suprised if they did . Or do you think that they should just leave...
Back