• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Kiki~

Thinking about buying this game.

Hello again, I read up on the stories of the previous games and I watched Gametrailer's timeline. I'm by no means an expert on the game series, but I have an OK idea of what is going on. I went ahead and bought the game yesterday, managed to snag the last copy in the store! I am having a great...
  2. ~Kiki~

I would play the others, but as I've said, I can't. We own a PS3 but it is my fathers and it is in the main living room where he watches TV. I've heard that the console versions offer much nicer Disney worlds, but unfortunately I don't have the means to play those games.
  3. ~Kiki~

I am more interested in the game for the Disney aspects. Exploring Disney themed worlds and playing with Disney characters is what really intrigues me. I have tried the demo and I did enjoy it! I wish I could play previous games, but I either don't have the system or I can't find the game. I...
  4. ~Kiki~

Hello! I only really play games on my 3DS. My family owns a Wii and sometimes I play Epic Mickey and a Paper Mario Game (it's an older one i believe, I got it with Club Nintendo) I play the following 3DS games: Animal Crossing New Leaf Story of Seasons Disney Magical World Kirby Triple...
  5. ~Kiki~

I have some money now and I am intending to go to the store today and pick this up. :) I would like to thank everybody who replied to my topic! I am in the process of going through the different stories. Although honestly, I'm just really excited for the different worlds. ^o^ The Hunchback of...
  6. ~Kiki~

This does help! It helps very much. :) I can certainly watch some videos on YouTube and read up on the plots to try and catch up. From what you said, the game sounds like, aside from the storyline, perfect for me. :) I believe I will buy it in the next few weeks! :D
  7. ~Kiki~

Hello! :biggrin: First of all, I am new to this website and new to the Kingdom Hearts series. I have always been intrigued by the series, mainly because I love Disney and the idea of playing a game with Disney characters and Disney environments sounds fabulous to me. I have been debating on...
Back