• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoomKey

Why are underwater sections the most hated?

I really don't get it. Atlantica wasn't bad, the Water Temples aren't bad, the water worlds in Mario aren't really bad either. At least, that's my opinion. I really don't understand what's the problem with these small parts of video games.
  2. RoomKey

What relationhips do you want to be focused on?

I don't mean pairings specifically, I mean interactions in general. I mean relationships such as Goofy and Donald friendship, or Terra and Xehanort's animosity. Personally, I would like to see Riku interact more with King Mickey. I mean, I think they're kinda like best friends now. Some proof...
  3. RoomKey

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

As the title says :) Personally, I got in it ever since I started playing since 2005 and bought the original, then I bought Re:CoM and KHII and was hooked.
  4. RoomKey

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

What's your order of the best to worst KH games? Why? Mine is: KHI KHII KHDDD KHBBS KHDAYS KHCOM KHCODED Edit: I switched KHDDD into 3rd and KHBBS into 4th
  5. RoomKey

Should KH3 feature multiplayer?

I mean, it's not like we haven't seen it done before (KH Days) And I honestly think that with all these new keyblade wielders apearing in the new game, it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of the new gen's abilities. Online would also be pretty cool, especially with how big the...
  6. RoomKey

RoomKey

Hello! I'm RoomKey (as you can tell) and I've been a big fan of Kingdom Hearts for a lonnnnnnnnnng time! My best to worst list is: KHI KHII KHBBS KHDDD KH 358/2 DAYS KH RE:COM KH RE:CODED (The only story I dislike >.<)
Back