• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

wtf

in the first trailer ever shown fer kh2 it shows sora donald and goofy running into the 1000 heartless battle together but when u actually get to fight them u fight alone....
  2. Y

squaresoft square enix

what is the dealio here, in kh it was squaresoft but in kh2 its square enix.....wtf???? did they like change there name
  3. Y

I know why it took so long.

kingdom hearts2 was supposed to come out september 2004, but then square enix desided to make com for the gameboy and that made the whole production of kh2 stop. there was never going to be com until they came up with that stupid idea. and it took longer for kh2...
  4. Y

riku's shell

if roxas is soras shell and namine is kairi's shell than who is riku's shell
  5. Y

i wanna fight....

i am most anxious to fight in that big big battle with all the heartless.... its gonna be awsome carnage!!!!!!!
  6. Y

the worst world in kh....

the worst world in kh was the under the sea world... god that music is so annoying and it just gets stuck in your head forever...and plus it was a pointless world
  7. Y

metal remix... owa

does anyone know where i can get the one winged angel metal remix, ive been looking all over the internet but i still cant find it
  8. Y

name meanings

I read somewhere that sora means sky and riku means ground... meaning that sora looks down on riku but what could roxas mean?
  9. Y

my favorite character

:) iT WOULD BE SO COOL TO BE SORA; fighting alongside with your favorite disney and ff characters being able to wield the keyblade it would be friggin awsome sora is my favorite character :)
  10. Y

the hardest boss

who was the hardest boss in kh... for me it was sephiroth everyone else was so easy....
  11. Y

why did it take so long.........

Waiting for the kh2 release is a bitch, I have waited for 4 freakin years for this game to come out why did it take so long pleeeeeeeeeeez anybody tell me..........
Back