• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Need something cleared up...

Axel doesn't die in CoM:rolleyes: ..........
  2. S

Sora Vs Riku

Riku is way cooler. His personality,story, and overall look are all just better than Sora's. But, I think Sora would beat him without too much difficulty.
  3. S

Your Favorite Order Member

based on what I know, I would say Saix. But...i really don't know much about him, soo I dunno. I like Axel,Demyx, and Zexion too.
  4. S

Who would win a battle Sora verus Roxas

This question is answered in the game.
  5. S

if ur no kh pushover

400? thats sickening. It only took me 180 hours to do EVERYTHING and max everyone out on FFX. Theres no way KH2 should be that much work.
  6. S

Has anyone heard....

How F'ing sweet would it be if there was a conference and they decided to give us KH2 earlier than march, and maybe an earlier AC release too?
  7. S

Questions

Yeah, it deffinately IS called Final. Go play the Twilight Town game on the Japanese SE site. As you move on you get brand new special wallpapers of all the forms, and the silver/white one is called FINAL by SE. Ya motha'!
  8. S

*SPOILER / POLL* Who do you think the knights are?

I think its new characters whom we don't know yet. It can't be Sora,Riku, and Roxas. All 3 of them are different heights. Roxas and Sora would be the same size, and Riku would be taller than both of them. I think its like someone said earlier, back in the history of the keyblades. That's so...
  9. S

Found Something Odd!

He seems a bit taller and more evenly built to me.... In KH1 he was short and had a head and feet that were way to big for his body. Now....well...he still has big-ass clown feet, but he looks more proportionate.
  10. S

KH2 ending FMV...?

How do we know KH2 won't have FMV's throughout the game like the FF games? It could be from any point in the game.
  11. S

What is the Importance

I guess you get to the Tron world through Hollow Bastion. The party is seen getting "digitized". I'm guessing they are sent into the computers of Hollow Bastion to help with its recovery and while they're in there they discover the world/have to defeat the villain to solve the computer's problem.
  12. S

A bunch of info from 2ch (Mega spoilers)

Who the hell is Roxal? And what's this about him killing Axel?!?!:eek:
  13. S

Theory: Roxas' Necklace

I really don't think his necklace is of any substantial importance, I think you guys are getting a little carried away. But, maybe I'm just a stupid jackass.
  14. S

numbers

Yes, I noticed how DiZ sort of....glitches out...when bhk swings at him. Its very strange and matrix-like.
Back