• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

KHII Japanese Manual Scans

ill say the god of getting info
  2. F

All The Keyblades

very nice and very good quality is this complete?
  3. F

i just beat kh2! i have proof

congrats! you understand jap? or just play the game w/o knowing what they are saying
  4. F

Reverse Rebirth 2?

this better be true...
  5. F

Did you notice..

in master form sora holds one keyblade on one hand and the other keyblade is floating around and in final form both of the keyblades are in soras bak act like they are wings does that mean you need to master the master form to obtain final form?
  6. F

Every kh2 vid in one thread

uber nice now i dont need to surf for em ty
  7. F

question for those who got the game

who got the game and what difficulty you playing on? because of the videos i watched kh2 isnt that hard
  8. F

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ is any TITANS in the colliseum? ice titan earth/rock titan ect..
  9. F

Questions about the fianl battle . . .

Xehanort is an experiment created by the REAL Ansem Xemnas = Ansem's nobodie im not sure if xemnas is the master of heartless tho
  10. F

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

i think 2 outa the three knights are girls(exclude the shadow guy) they are definilely new chars imo and the knights are probably called chasers just my theories
  11. F

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ nice FAQ damn i wish we could beat sephiroth more then once not for exp but its always fun fighting sephiroth, well for me at least
  12. F

~Spoiler~

theres not enuff info to answer it
  13. F

Sora vs. Sephiroth with sound

*eyes pop, jaws broke* what if that was easy mode or normal... think about it
  14. F

Final form in action

the keyblades r probably oblivion and the one from mulan world
  15. F

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=heQMVUl9Zys - video of final form
  16. F

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

final form is w/ donald and goofy
  17. F

Couple of New Item pictures

nice find
  18. F

A bunch of new Hollow Bastion videos

when does the war scene take place? the end or middle?
  19. F

fina form video

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=heQMVUl9Zys didnt know if this is posted or not found it at gamefaqs
  20. F

For those of you who played Kingdom Hearts 2:

the guy must have lied then kh2 ony been out for 2 or 3 days EDIT: whos this hiroshi yamauchi guy?
Back