• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Squood!

When are we expecting news?

I mean, it's obvious isn't it? It's still "E3 Season" so
  2. Squood!

Possible TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Teased

Reynatis isn't a real game ain't it
  3. Squood!

Kingdom Hearts Missing Link - story discussion thread

But that begs the question What were the "worlds" that formed the original world?
  4. Squood!

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Keyblade bureaucracy and investor Moogles
  5. Squood!

This is the same series where people are still annoyed over two guys being named Ansem. Disney worlds being from a different plane of existence only to be misinterpreted as "not real" would floor them. Even tho we never really saw a version of the World where Disney worlds were connected...
  6. Squood!

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Starting to hope this gets shot down lol
  7. Squood!

Sigurd being Demyx? Doubt it. I'm pretty sure Luxord and Demyx aren't from Scala or any past keyblade society. That ancient keyblade legacy line was mistranslated anyway.
  8. Squood!

I woke up today with zero thoughts and ended today with one (dumb) thought...

I don't know what to believe anymore. My worldview has been shaken
  9. Squood!

Disney: Where we take a game series which is not only a combination of two franchises but also basically a combination of two types of animation and throw all that shit out in favor of L I V E A C T I O N. Fuck off, I'd rather have a KH film entirely in Advent Children's artstyle.
  10. Squood!

Well Doubt it'll have much mileage in the US then.
  11. Squood!

Tbf, Verum Rex wasn't canned. Nomura just chose KH4 first.
  12. Squood!

It's been around since September of 2019 and it's Japan exclusive. Because Dragon Quest is extremely popular there.
  13. Squood!

Ah yes, the single most profitable KH game because it'll force people to pay up so they don't have to basically walk all day to get enough AP. Yippie. Sorry if I'm being harsh. Today hasn't been good.
  14. Squood!

....yeah this game isn't gonna last long...
  15. Squood!

So basically this is ultimately a ploy to get people to go outside and exercise
  16. Squood!

I woke up today with zero thoughts and ended today with one (dumb) thought...

L a y e r s also omg spocknort's back!
  17. Squood!

They got the Tokyo Metropolitan Building apparently so
  18. Squood!

Haha get it cuz Kingdom and Heart KH fans are funny really
  19. Squood!

Oh god not that one lol It's crazy how it looks so detailed only to be pretty much wrong outside of the fact that Darkness existed for as long as light. Also I miss Chuman and Muke
Back