• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EchoRose

Paranormal Discussion: Believer, Skeptic, What Are You?

The paranormal has always fascinated me since quite a young age. Although I'm not a for sure, one hundred percent believer in it the stories people have draw me in and really get me wondering if there really is an 'in between world' where lost souls are trapped for whatever reason. What are...
  2. EchoRose

Newbie Player: Assistance Needed For Ruler of The Sky

The title is pretty self explained. I've been stuck on this boss for at least a year. I wish I were only exaggerating .__. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I've tried Fire multiple times but that doesn't seem to work as well as I'd hoped it would. Not used to the flying either that's...
  3. EchoRose

Fanfiction ► KHII: Tale of Two Keyblades-Chapter One

DoI live in a fantasy realm? Or is there another world for me? Everything is sostill unclear…I know I’ll find the answers I’m looking for. Through my dreamsand imagination-Ryon Ascattered dream like a far off memory. A far off memory is like a scattereddream. I want to line the pieces up-yours...
  4. EchoRose

Greetings!

Um hello! New to the site pleasure to meet everyone to those whom read this. You may call me 'Rose', 'Echo', 'Mocha' or whatever you want really /for you smart-alecs nothing nasty though of course*/. I'm not new to Kingdom Hearts: Played the first game when I was about eight or nine and I've...
Back