• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arc

Let's talk about positives of Days

I'm so sorry, but I had to make this since you wrote weld instead of wield XD
  2. Arc

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

Ok fair enough :P Young Eraqus is something he might pull, but I think young Xehanort might be a bit too much of a stretch ;) Plus it was meant as a joke about my typo ^^
  3. Arc

Yes, Ventus XD Just realized... No, of course Vanitas would become a light, I mean, if you want to pull a plot twist you've gotta go big or go home, right? ;)
  4. Arc

Hmm... I mean I guess if he wants to pull something with either Terra or Aqua. Because right now the only three confirmed are Sora, Riku and Mickey, leaving Ventus and Aqua most likely being lights as well. So now there are still two spots if I'm not mistaken. So possible characters in my eyes...
  5. Arc

Anyone else who believes Lea is going to be the Seventh? Might just be me who's biased, but I think he has a fair chance :)
  6. Arc

Good evening

Good evening, I thought I might as well introduce myself by telling you a bit about myself and my experiences with Kingdom Hearts. As I was little I borrowed KHII from a friend of mine, and played it religiously, being sucked into the world, confused and unknowing of what had transpired in the...
Back