• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

im pretty sure this is how it's going to be....(theory)

i just went and got a snack to type this up...mm...brownies... so im completely sure that this is how it's going to be....on who some of these characters are, and how they tie into the game.... E.S. is Xehanort before he lost his memory and became Ansem the Wise's aprentice...i probably...
  2. T

i think i know who the bald guy is...

he has to be yensid's heartless(or an evil for of him)....im completely sold on that fact....he used mostly magic..and the fact that mickey is just watching is even more proof...mickey's probably been following him for a while....watching him....trying to find out information about how to help...
  3. T

possible spoilers...bald guy speculation

hmm....could that bald guy be...yen sid??!!?!?....im KINDA serious about this...but i realize that it's probably not... my logic behind this is kinda odd too....i mean....why would mickey be there?...he could be watching this battle learning stuff....and the other three could just be other...
  4. T

just a concern...

is anyone else uncomfortable with kh3 being in the past?...i know the secret video that we're all going to see on tuesday or wednesday(and it better be up fast) could be in the past....but as long as kh3 isnt a prologue im happy....i want more story developement...and going back gets me or any...
  5. T

If your not sure about something that happened.......

try wikipedia guys it has all the information on every character and every question you could have.....that is if the information is factual
Back