• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

One thing that should be tested if it hasn't yet, is driving repeatedly in areas with Heartless, as areas with Save points/No Heartless may not result in it happening.
  2. F

testing of the heart history

Hey Surve if you could stfu now that would be great... ...fking noob...
  3. F

about Vivi

He's was a being who was created through Magical experimintation, he's a sentiet magic golem basically.
  4. F

Isn't It Funny How Much KH2 Changed?

I had one friend who swore Roxas was Cloud, and Aerith's son, and that the plot of the game was to fight an evil Riku who was actually a Seed Clone of Sephiroth like Kadaj
  5. F

testing of the heart history

Plus it's pathatic, and utterly lazy that a person can't be bothered to properly write, and spell something. It reflects badly on you, and makes you look like a damned retard.
  6. F

The Knights..(Horrid theory I know)

Well I know it's been stated but the only Keyblades in that entire feild are those that are picked up. The rest of the weapons are swords, they have no Keychains. It might end up meaning something, or it could be a red herring.
  7. F

ive read some of the spoilers and...

He's not? Ansem: Was the leader of Hallow Bastion who was studying the secrets of the heart, in regards the Heartless/Something about Data/And other Scientist like things. He eventually meets, and speaks with King Mickey who gives him the what's up with the Heartless causing him to stop his...
  8. F

Saix Saix Saix Saix Saix

Man has Sora gotten dangerous....not only will I kick your butt, I'll do it with your own weapon!
  9. F

additionals for the us/int version

SE always does it though. They did it was FFVII by adding two weapons, and then releasing it in Japan as FFVII international, and again with FFX, and with KH1 they did it was Final Mix, and adding two new weapons for each char, seven new moves for Sora, a Fight with Xenmas in Hallow Bastion...
  10. F

question:how did riku end up -----??????????

Re: question:how did riku end up in ansem's body?????????? Your actually pretty close but you've got it backwards. Riku didn't get into Ansem's body, Ansem posessed Riku's body in KH1 as he was formless, and basically his darkness is corrupting Riku to the point he now looks like Ansem.
  11. F

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

On topic... Seriously wtf?
  12. F

He gets a glide, Double jump and air recovery.
  13. F

I don't think it's on Easy, but it doesn't look like it's on Proud. Though there are times when Sephiroth nearly smokes him in two hits.
  14. F

I actually saw those earlier since I make it a habit to check Bakaneko's videos when I log on, but there damn cool. He came damn close to dieing in that fight a number of times, and he sorta flounder'd instead of going in for the kill, during the last bit, but definately looks a fun battle.
  15. F

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

He merges with Sora but there still appears to be conflict between the two of them in the cutscene at the start of the WTNW is any indication, Personally I don't think he fully merges with Sora until Namine merges with Kairi as well.
  16. F

Moogle levels

Same as KH1, you gain access to it, by making all the Synthesis items before it, that'll raise your level to nine by the time your done.
  17. F

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

And he doesn't fully merge with Sora until a later point in the game. I think it's more along the lines of his discovering the full power of his drive abilities after a long hard journey.
  18. F

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

Sora kills all the members of the Org that didn't die in COM, DiZ gets exploded when his machine overloads, and blows up, and Roxas fully merges with Sora, well Kairi merges with Namine....pretty much all that needs explaining.
  19. F

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

The entire Org dies. DIZ gets blown up. Namine and Roxas merge with Kairi, and Sora. The end.
  20. F

Twilight Riku?

http://multimedia.kingdomfantasy.com/audio/finalmix/khfmost.jpg That's probably the image he mean't. But if you notice that's not a wing coming from Riku, but that of a statue.
Back