• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ZoroarkF

Mickey/DTD/KH 0.2 Question

As I just said...hahahahahaha
  2. ZoroarkF

Nothing is sure in kh ahaha. Guess that is one of the things that make this saga so fascinating.
  3. ZoroarkF

Ok i understand. Thanks man
  4. ZoroarkF

Ooook, but Mickey says "we can't leave it open" referring to kingdom hearts as if kh was behind that door
  5. ZoroarkF

Lol i read years ago that they were different things and i have always thought that it was right. Thanks
  6. ZoroarkF

Why does king Mickey at the end of 0.2 speak like Ansem SoD's kingdom hearts and the door to darkness are the same thing if they aren't?
  7. ZoroarkF

Sora and Riku in TWTNW explanations

Ok, got it. Thanks a lot you saved my brain
  8. ZoroarkF

That is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you for existing. I have only one question left. How is the drop mechanic justified when sora is dreaming and you play as his mind/self/whatever?
  9. ZoroarkF

Ok but i mean for example where is sora while speaking to xemnas and xigbar? That is something i don't understand. His body is with riku, so sora isn't phisically there with xemnas? This is an example
  10. ZoroarkF

Can someone please explain in what version of the world they were while the different events were happening? Thanks
  11. ZoroarkF

Time Travel Incongruece

Oook, i understand. The time paradox cannot be understood and has to be accepted and YX was destined to leave destiny island so Ansem SoD in the end didn't change a thing. Thanks guys
  12. ZoroarkF

Time Travel Incongruece

Ok, i got it. I have ti accept it. But doing so i have to accept also that Ansem SoD broke the rules changing the past and that time is not linear or that these rules don't exist and someone lied. Right?
  13. ZoroarkF

Time Travel Incongruece

I know the laws of time travel, and so i know that after someone come back he doesn't remember anything of his journey. But YX said that memories of his time travel will remain in his heart and that will lead him to leave destiny islands. That is the thing. He left and became master xehanort...
Back