• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Black Box Theory

2. D

Vanitas..

3. D

Graphics/Frame Rate Issues

I have a 1080p tv (No HDR/No Deep Color Output) with a standard PS4 and playing this game was kind of annoying as far as the gameplay's graphics and frame rate... While the cutscenes ran smoothly the gameplay was riddled with frame rate drops and some the finer details in the game didn't look...
  4. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Didn't Nomura say there would be more Disney Worlds than KH2? Correct me if I am wrong. I just heard that from another thread.
  5. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? 1. Emperor's New Groove - Dynamic characters, lush environments and great message that would tie in perfectly with the KH story. 2. Jungle Book - Previously scrapped from KH1/BBS so I'm sure they have an idea of how this...
Back