• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

How to Get Anti-Form vid

This vid shows that the abusing drive theory for getting anti-form is wrong. It says you have to get hit a certain number of times while in drive form to get points and then your next drive will be anti-form. http://www.youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-2---How-to-Get-Anti-Form?v=dno3fcRDXu0 Sorry...
  2. Z

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

It seems a little cheap to me though. The guy would have been dead like 20 times.
  3. Z

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

I don't think the guy was cheating. I saw him post this on Gamefaqs and he said he had an ability called Fatal blocker. What is does is you only die if the enemy does a complete combo on you and it takes 4 ap to equip.Thats what he said anyways.Also Sora also need to do a combo finisher on sephy...
  4. Z

Hello

Hi people. Been around for a weeks now here but i was always to lazy to register. Kingdom hearts is one of my favorite games and i can't wait till the second one comes out. Anyways hi all.
Back