• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I watched the twilight town vid. The portal battles look insanely fun, and it looked like the leaker was having a difficult time beating it. That Sorcerer boss tho, looks awesome!!!
  2. P

Agreed. He definitely replayed the game on Proud during those 3 days he wasn't online due to "new years" (i think he might have skipped cutscenes in that 30hr playthrough). He said he was level 40 like last week lol. Ultima has not been found yet.
  3. P

Yeah 30 hours does seem normal for KH. Although it took me around 30 hours in KH2 with all cutscenes unskipped. I was hoping KH3 would be longer w/ cutscenes considering its on next gen consoles (I thought Nomura said 40 hours atleast). Unless the leaker skips cutscenes and he said he explored...
  4. P

That's super disappointing to see. I've already come to terms that Proud mode will be easy. I hope Critical mode doesn't let me down. That 30 hour playtime though......
Back