• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

You know this has been a thing since final mix first became a thing right?
  2. R

You haven’t made specific points to anything you’ve said, in regards to the game being “broken” and you say I’m using hasty generalizations? You’re the pot calling the kettle black. Also I have acknowledged that kh 3 has issues so that dissonance statement is nothing, but a complete lie, my...
  3. R

I was saying in regards to what nomura and his team try to do not them specifically, he didn’t fumble it in the slightest, people are just taking exception to kh 3 for things that the series has done throughout its lifespan, It’s nothing but hypocrisy. People essentially wanted kh 3 to not be a...
  4. R

The amount of complaining and condemning everything about this announcement without full details is ridiculous. Stop assuming you know everything based off the bare minimum amount of information, and stop acting kh 3 is broken because it isn’t does it have issues? Yeah but so does every other...
Back