• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Killer 7

Has anyone here played Killer7? I personally thought it was, by far, one of the best games released last year. The storyline was amazing, the graphics were incredible, the gameplay was unique, the overly mature content was just too much fun, and the twist at the end actually had me sitting in...
  2. I

Favorite Movie

How is there not a thread for this yet? (Feel free to kill me and/or close the thread if I'm a complete moron and there already is.) I'd have to go with Fight Club Vanilla Sky and Garden State
  3. I

Death Cab For Cutie?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone like, or even heard Death Cab For Cutie? I'm kind of a pretentious indie kid so they're kind of a staple of my listening. I havent seen anyone mention them so I was just wondering... If you havent heard them, by the way, you should definately check them out.
  4. I

Hey there.

Hey everyone! I've been visiting this site and forums for around about a year and a half now, I've been trying to keep myself from joining just because I tend to get a little obsessed when it comes to posting and I get little enough sleep as it is, but with the NA release date so (hopefully)...
Back