• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

did this happen???

i was about to fight the one thousand heartless in hollow bastion and i noticed in the cutscene before they attack the heartless sora was using the kingdom key but the one i used is oathkeeper just wondering if anyone else noticed it, cause it's kinda weird..
  2. N

Sanctuary vs Passion

i like both but i think passion is better.. i also agree that sanctuary is way to dragged...
  3. N

A theory on Kairi's weapon

good one
  4. N

Anti and Final Forms near opposites? and other stuff

ultima238 i agree, i also go to the peak to level up its a very good place to level up.
  5. N

What random things did you notice in KH2?

for all these years i'm also thinking wy he has those shoes...looks like he has a size 20 feet...but it looks cute:)
  6. N

Why Was Riku In The LoD

at first i was like confused with why Riku was fighting the heartless and at the same time fighting me...
  7. N

what is your favorite verse in santuary?

i love the part when the music changes also the chorus...
  8. N

What FF characters should have been in KH2!

i agree Vincent should have been in kh2 and Lulu...it would be great if they were there..
  9. N

Kairi

i think it's good if they did that,cause if alladin and jasmine(kh1), ariel and prince eric can do it why can't they??
  10. N

Most Powerful Members, 1-13

1. Roxas 2. Xemnas 3. Xaldin 4. Luxord 5. Lexaeus 6. Zexion 7. Vexen 8. Marluxia 9. Xigbar 10. Axel 11. Demyx 12. Saix 13. Larxene that's what i think...
  11. N

Complete List of King Mickey Boss Battles

swks26 that's an awesome sig...
  12. N

rare jumping heartless, anyone?

i never saw those got to try find some...
  13. N

What is the Best keyblade to you?

i like oblivion, oathkeeper and fenrir....they rock
  14. N

Passion

what's with this thread?????
  15. N

Fatal Crest

if i'm not mistaken the cup is called the godess of fate cup,correct me if i'm wrong...
  16. N

Which Kh2 boss do u hate?

i hate the fight with the hyenas at your second visit to pride lands they are annoying they run everywhere but i had fun..
  17. N

Fatal Crest

you get it when you finish the cup that appears when you reach world that never was i'm not sure but according to my memory that's when i got it...
  18. N

game of the year?

i don't expect it being the game of the year, but i hope it will be..
  19. N

Riku's Clothes!

riku's clothes rocks but sora's clothes rocked more...
  20. N

Who liked Atlantica

i love atlantica it rocks... and can you believe sora sings... it was the funniest world for me beause it's just funny to see him dance and sing..
Back