• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Better 1000 Heartless Fight

Hey haven't been here in awhile but decided to check out the forum since I just heard today about Square and Disney's new creations. They look awesome. First thing I have to get out in the open. Like I said, I haven't been here in awhile, and I don't know if some of you know each other outside...
  2. J

Goosebumps from 13th Dilema (Possible Spoilers)

I did too. It's a great song and when you have the sounds of the explosions and everyone's batte cries in the background, it sounds like Sora is in a really desperate situation.
  3. J

Chain of Memories related question

This is more of a Chain of Memories question, but since Kingdom Hearts 2 spoilers will definitely end up in here I'm just going to ask this question here. If the mods want to move it, that's fine. Why DID Xenmas put the low-ranked Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion? Of the 6 total members...
  4. J

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

Actually I believe the rankings determine both the order in which they joined AND their ranking. That's why, in Chain of Memories, Vexen (#4) was pissed at Marluxia (#11) for ordering him around. He said something along the lines, if I remember, that he was a senior member of the Organization...
  5. J

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

Xehanort discarded his body BEFORE his disciples, not after, to answer Sephy925's question, and also Saix was NOT second in command. He was #7. Xigbar was second in command. Though I definitely think that Nomura should have either switched Xigbar and Saix's ranks, or gave Xigbar a much bigger...
  6. J

Donald has a weak heart?

Donald doesn't have a weak heart (as far as we can tell). The amount of darkness in your heart, not the strength of it, determines what kind of Heartless you turn into. Depending on how much darkness you have, you could turn into the following Pureblood (aka naturally occuring) Heartless...
  7. J

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

You couldn't possibly be 14 years old. That was just too intelligent of an answer. All you 17-18 year olds that came on and said "durr u r sick u sick **** wats wrong w/ u get laid" should really be ashamed of yourselves.
  8. J

What are the Heartless doing here?

Wow. It's that time of the month for somebody. I didn't know that after all the "Who would win, Mickey or Darth Vader" polls, that THIS would be the stupid question. Hooray for flaming. You bring up a nice little point that I've been keeping to myself for awhile about this site, something that...
  9. J

*SPOILER ALERT* If you don't want to spoil Kingdom Hearts 2, then don't read this post. I take no responsibility for your idiocy, I merely laugh at it Organization XIII doesn't control the Heartless (except for Saix, but he gains that ability in KH2, and he wasn't at Castle Oblivion...
  10. J

Wtf? He Took It That Easy?!?!?

If I'm not mistaken, Riku is the true Keyblade Master and the rightful weilder of the Keyblade. But the Keyblade chose Sora when Riku opened his heart to darkness, and was just traveling with Sora while waiting to return to its rightful owner once his heart was strong enough to wield it. As...
  11. J

13 super heartless

Honestly, if the rest of the Organization (most notably, Ansem's apprentices) were as evil as the Secret Ansem Reports said they were, they were probably turned into Darkside Heartless. The more darkness in your heart, the bigger a Heartless you become (Shadow, Neo-Shadow, Darkball, Invisible...
  12. J

But I'm not talking about the card worlds. I know what the Heartless were doing there (or rather, what they weren't doing). What I was asking was what the Heartless were doing in the final levels, which weren't card worlds but rather the halls of Castle Oblivion itself. That means that the...
  13. J

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

Don't be mad. I don't think "Xehanort's Heartless" and "Xehanort" are two separate beings. You killed Xehanort. Oh, and COM isn't pointless. You really did have to play it to know what the hell was going on in KH2.
  14. J

Here's an idle question. Why were there Heartless in Castle Oblivion? Think about it. Organization XIII controls the Nobodies, not the Heartless. So why in the Castle Oblivion "world" inside Castle Oblivion are there Heartless? They shouldn't be there. To be fair, I understand why Heartless were...
  15. J

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

Storyline-wise, KH1 was not pointless. I'll do this without using KH2 spoilers or childish name-calling and bickering. Ansem was trying to open the door to Kingdom Hearts, thereby unleashing all the Heartless on ALL worlds, presumably at once. This would undoubtably lead to mass genocide on a...
  16. J

Roxas is Crazy!

The game would be about 8 minutes long featuring a single boss fight: Riku.
  17. J

KH2 Missing cutscences

Wait, hold up. The scene in the trailer where Sora, Donald, and Goofy are surrounded by Neo-Shadows in that part of Hollow Bastion that was playable in the first game, where they all run towards that Organization member while fighting the Heartless in really cool fashion, ending with the Org...
  18. J

deep dive question

Well can someone post the answer? I have no idea what song it is and I'd like to know.
  19. J

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

Exactly. See, Sqaure goes out of its way to make their characters, including their female characters, look as real as possible, which helps us identify more with them. Now even though Kairi and the rest are in actuality 1's and 0's, they appear to us as almost real (real enough?) people and it...
  20. J

Enigmatic Man

I just want to know, the fight against the Enigmatic Man in Final Mix, is that fight actually canon? Or is it DBZ-esque filler, since it was added in after the story was already created, finalized, and put into the game as well as in a version of the game that only came out in Japan. It's a cool...
Back