• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Smells of defeat.

Goku readied for Gohan who was planning to suprise him. "Ha" Goku said. "Man dad how did you know I was coming" Gohan whined. "Father's intuition" Goku repiled,"you know I wonder what Vegeta is doing". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VEGETA ~~~~~~~~~ "Man I am bored" Vegeta huffed. The prince had...
  2. Z

the hero show tonight part 1 of 8

Seiya: Welcome to the show. Ristarte: What the hell.... Cerceus: shut it let the man speak*flexes* Seiya: Thank you for joining me ooooh *stomach rumbles*. Mash: Sir are you ok. Ristarte: *speechless and annoyed*. Cerceus: Can we hurry this along please I need to bench something bad...
  3. Z

A cautious hero :the tonight show, tonight part 1

Seiya: Welcome to the show. Ristarte: What the hell.... Cerceus: shut it let the man speak*flexes* Seiya: Thank you for joining me ooooh *stomach rumbles*. Mash: Sir are you ok. Ristarte: *speechless and annoyed*. Cerceus: Can we hurry this along please I need to bench something bad...
Back