• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I've started playing it and it's awesome! Quite fun even on Proud mode! <3
  2. C

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change Tron had a purpose so you can't get rid of that! While Atlantic and Pride Rock you can, they have no relation to the plot (ie no XIII Members doing stuff there!) I was happy they had a whole new area in HB...
  3. C

does the difficulty matter?

Terra battle is available in all modes after beating the game once! To get the secret ending in FM+ (The BbS one) Standard 100% Jiminy + 100% Gummi Ship Proud 100% Jiminy Critical defeat the silhouette battles, the XIII Mushrooms, Data Rematches, and Terra A side note with Proud and...
  4. C

It says on the OFFICIAL JAPANESE SQUARE ENIX SITE THAT 358 DAYS / 2 WILL COME OUT IN JAPAN IN MAY 30!!!
  5. C

YAY!!!!!!!! 358 days/2 will be out in MAY 30!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE!!!!!!!!!! Anyways ... I don't like Xion ....... All the trailers are BASICALLY ABOUT HER WHEN IT IS A ROXAS GAME!!!!!! SHE IS STEALING EVERYONE'S SPOTLIGHT AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED THE GAME MORE IF SHE WASN'T IN IT!!!!!! I hate...
  6. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Well the other worlds are enjoyable for me to ignore what I don't like! ^^;; Organisation 13 was AWESOME!!! The only good thing about KH2!! XD
  7. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Space Paranoids, I hated Tron and the games in it and the music!!! ARGHH!! Although the plot is related ... Atlantica, the KH1>>>>KH2!! I liked battling the heartless in merman form!!!! But the songs were arghh ... and the singing at the end!!!!!! Donald!!!!!!! I hated him with a passion...
  8. C

Gummi Ship Help in KH2FM+

I choose the wrong mode when I began in KH2FM+! I choose Normal mode and I need help with getting the BBS secret ending. I finished beating Xemans once already .... To get it 1) Complete Jimmy Memo (Pretty Easy) 2) Complete all Gummi Ship challenges (Very Hard ...) So my question is ... how...
Back