• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► + Prologue: A Roaring Suspicion +

Because of my idea for Chapter III, I wrote Chapter II in to two different sections. The first section was a very quick, somewhat answering part to the Fanfiction and I'm going to post it right now. _____________________ {::~~**~~Chapter Two: Hollow Bastion~~**~~::}...
  2. G

who is your Favourite order XII member

Roxas and Larxene. Coming up in very close second is Zexion and Saix.
  3. G

Digimon? Yeah, it's alright I guess, but I'm not a huge fan of it or anything.
  4. G

Sorry that Chapter II has been taking so long. I've been loaded down with homework, and when you have so much work weighing you down, it's quite difficult to get along with things as fast as you'd like. Sorry for the hold up, Chapter II should be up by 2/18/06. I also have this stupid project...
  5. G

I knew exactly how Cid would react to her, but acting out an exact Cid was quite hard for me, suprisingly. So, I just made him be calm in his disbelief, like Yuffie had done this many times before and he already knew the truth and didn't feel like being curt and everything about it since he knew...
  6. G

I'm not exactly sure, but I just typed up Chapter One last night, where Cid makes his appearance. I'm most likely going to bring in Aerith a bit after this and then start throwing people in when they're needed. I'm going to go ahead and put Chapter One up. ____________________________________...
  7. G

{::~~**~~Prologue: A Roaring Suspicion~~**~~::} Trot. Trot. Trot. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. The small squeaks of a lone moogle were the only noise that inhabited Traverse Town's First District. Two shadows of people sat at a table in the Traverse...
  8. G

What pisses you off?

Lexaeus. He's just so ugly.
Back