• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

It's been a long 4 years

Agreed. I'm relieved now that it's coming out in just a breath away, but the downside is the Proficiencies are on the day it comes out, so I can't ditch school to get it... :( But, my older bro's going to get it for me as soon as the mall opens so I'm psyched! I just hope he's not tempted to...
  2. V

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

Neo Nobody: I had a friend make it and he downloaded it into his cell and then send it to me so it's now a wallpaper...^^ And the timer is just one of the perks on my cell. Krono: Your fanart is aweeesommme...! <Marluxia>: Thanx. Sora aroS: I'm as crazy as that guy over there with a straight...
  3. V

I was planning on setting a stink bomb in one of the PS2 corners, (alot of people dwell there), but that works too!
  4. V

Nobadies and Homonculos

Yeah, if you want to summarize it....^^;
  5. V

It'd be kind of hard stealing a 5'5" cutout of KH2 without detection. Imagine walking tra la la la la carrying a big @$$ cutout and people going, WTF???
  6. V

Nobadies and Homonculos

Well, Nobodies are... And homonculi are beings who were nearly successfully created through human transmutation, but rely on their incomplete Philosopher's Stones to suck up damage and remain unharmed for eternity or until their supply of stones runs out. The difference is that Nobodies has...
  7. V

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts on and off, as reason to why I haven't been posting much. It's been a while, and I'd like to brush up on my KH knowledge. Dude, it's sad they are watching your every move. The Gamestop in my residence is putting extra precautions in their merchandise and decided...
  8. V

Really? You're not alone. I hugged it too... ....then I stole it.
  9. V

I'm staring at the cutout right now and I know in the future I'll look back on it and say, "Man, I was such a dumb@$$ back then..." lolz.
  10. V

Sweet. I've got a timer on my cellphone that has a KH2 wallpaper of Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, and Namine, and it's actually ticking the days, hours, and minutes til' the arrival of KH2!
  11. V

*takes a bow* I didn't want to do it alone, so I dared my best friend, Joey, to come with me. After we came home, (after sneaking the cut out into my room which was a long way up cuz I live in the attic...:p), some of my guys came back and they said that after we disappeared with the cut out...
  12. V

I don't know if this has already been done yet, but I'd like to know what you did to simmer down the anticipation for KH2, or the many funny things you did (or plan to do) concerning KH2. For an example: What my friend and I did on Saturday was steal the huge 3D cut out of KH2 from Gamestop and...
  13. V

kh2 good or bad

It'd be really stupid for someone to say they had wasted their money on the game and still post on this forum... :P
  14. V

Kh2 Characters

Too bad they won't let Cid curse....but I guess they'd have to take it out as per contract to Disney's 'innocence' in character and guidelines... Random Fact: Urban Legends had something to say about Disney though. While most of the rumors are false, people are saying that Disney promotes...
  15. V

English Passion (Sanctuary) version

Tsk, tsk. Poor Kuja101...
  16. V

Fusion

lolz! It's like you spoke a whole different language like German! Or maybe like Don Vito from Viva La Bam.
  17. V

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

Blatant corruption! That's what he is! Burnout Revenge sux! The game was a total bore! I can't wait to find out how popular in the ratings KH2 will be, then everybody would laugh at the idiot's article! What a piece of balony. Oh, and thanx for the 1,000 posts thing.
  18. V

Hey

That would have been fun.
  19. V

Hey

Hollow Bastion harbors the FF characters...just not all of them.
  20. V

Hey

Definitely bring in the Chocobos!
Back